Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DublB ... like CarrieM, a very productive retreat, though it doesn't sound like there was much of either of the R+R's as part of the retreat!

Anael ... good to know the meds have helped Lil Isa! OOPs! forgot to send you the MB that I did. Will get that done later today, and if not, please remind me!

JanRN ... Looks like you need lots of {{{{HUGS}}}}, so hope that these help you some. A tough time for Poor Patches and tough decisions for you too. So sorry about your friend. I know you have been a big support to her through her struggles. Did you get any answers about the phone issues? You need your sleep, and that does not help!

OKSGlad ... good to know that DH is doing better and you are laid off! Though as a typical farmer, the challenge is that he will overdo and then!!!!!!! Or have you issued enough threats to him, to behave? Another nice pair of finished minis. And for such a good cause! Great pineapple from your cousin ... do you have her recruited yet for the QB?

MiraB ... oooooooooooh the butterfly quilting is looking ever so grand! As for your MB tease!!!!! So fun!!!!!!!!!! Must get mine packaged up and ready to post.

JanieW ... now that's one wonderful DS to take you for a coplimentary FART!!!!!!!!! I'll be anxiously waiting to hear/see what jumps into your arms !!!!!!!!!!

OKSGlad ... just saw that you posted while I read an posted ... I'm like you and have been opting for meander and stipple for safety. I really do need to go on to other things, just that I fear it not looking so good, and slip backwards!! I think we need some nudging from MiraB in the how to and confidence depts!

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-13-2013 at 07:44 AM.