Old 03-13-2013, 12:15 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Are you saying, Honchey, that if we fail to receive a mystery block (or send one) you will not be able to track the missing one down? Suspense is growing. Hope Anael has a picture of everyone's block, so she can perhaps, straighten out the mess...if necessary. Those abroad will ship on the 15th and elsewhere inside the USA will ship on the 25th of March, unless USA is shipping is shipping to Canada or abroad then, it will ship on the 15th of March. We photograph the one we made and the photograph the one we receive....to post the one we received?

DD, we may sing 'On the road' again in the virtual RV and dedicate it to you...OKsewGlad how nice the 4 yr old comes in that often and feels so much at home in your house. Easter bunny goodies will be mailed late for dgd s this month. One credit card took the 'auto' payment and the scheduled one as well this month ( I found out by noticing a minus figure in the bank account). After a 31 minute conversation with four 'reps' of the company, though four security checks, it is not suppose to happen again. We will see. Turns out the Fabric Depot had a third party 'steal' credit cards numbers last October through December...so that's how my credit card numbers were stolen then. They sent me a letter, so i now get a special one time discount with them.