Old 03-13-2013, 03:36 PM
luvstoquilt

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
Annaquilts, I worked on your DQ on Saturday and Sunday. I used the little twister. Boy are the directions on that thing vague!! It didn't turn out like I expected, sewed it together, ripped it apart, sewed it back together, ripped it apart again. Laid it out on the floor, said POOP!! sewed it back together, now am embellishing. I won't use that tool again, I assure you that! LOL I am very happy with the way it is turning out. Bet you never thought that was going to be my next sentance, did you!! Gonna be next weekend before I get it in the mail, I am sure. Out of town yesterday and most of today. Catching up at work this afternoon. Time change is Kicking my a**! It don't make any sense, it is only an hour!! For goodness sake!! Loving all the stuff coming in, can't wait to see more. I have a teaser, but no time to post. Maybe tomorrow.
I totally agree...this time change has knocked me for a loop for sure. I cannot seem to shake it either. It is just an hour but it is killing me. I walk every morning for 5+ miles with friends..we meet at 7am..it is DARK and I hate it! I have to get up at 5:30 so I can work my puzzle and have coffee before I strike out...it is killing me!

Difergie...I really do love that quilt. Really original and artistic!

Last edited by luvstoquilt; 03-13-2013 at 03:43 PM.