Thread: March fq swap
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:54 PM
lovngrandma

OMG u are so right elisabrat, going to dof tomorow and she checked her recored i have been sick since dec adn taken a totttttal of now 5 different and each one stronger for sinuses, coughing, nothing for the flu, but the bronchitis and pnemonia, and now thies sinus is jsut awful and like i told her i have never, been this sick in my life, she wants to give me some kind of viy shot to help aid in fighting when i get well, but yes im trying to to do too much, i will sit a couple out for a couple of months most liely and thank u so much, u do suck great work, other than my boom which i am almost ready to start i have 2 things to finish, almost done , and then i got rhondas templates and need to make 2 blocks but the 2 blocks one if fo rher and the ohter she is willing to be a little late, waht i have to get done is my sinternational sun bonnet sues im hand appliquing and oh i love them so, I am doing albania and finland and then we have round 5 and i get to pick out another one, different site , but do love it, thank u again

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
lovingramma.. are the doctors helping you at ALL? you have been so sick for so long. I will fill in for help if you need any so PM me. I know waiting sucks. But don't kick yourself til your flop right now and stop signing up for a bit, get better we will ALL be waiting for you to return.. take a break girl. You have to heal to be good to you first. How can you be good to anyone else if you dont fix you first???

I want in. thats all I can say is I want in. Next month I am ready and armed but probably not with the right colors or stuff. so hints would be good or can we kibitz and say .. hey wouldnt it be cool if April was... just wondering. No offense to you Brenda just wondering.. wonder wonder wonder. All I can do since I had to sit this month out. I will come back with a vengence promise!