Old 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
ArchaicArcane

Weird. I saw two other responses in my email...

The inspectors were onsite for the whole build, with the exception of the work that happened in the garage. For that, the dog was delegated. She was lazy though, she slept on her bed and ignored us. I can't count the number of times I had to pick a kitty up, put her on the floor, turn around and find another one on the desk.

Stormi - the long hair with the really long whiskers - is 16.5 yrs old, she's a little more laid back. She's our queen, we do everything she says. Luckily, if it's soft, she approves. I put a bunch of rolled up fleece on my desk for her the day before last while I worked on a machine. She laid beside me the whole time. She's got some sort of weight complex though, because she's all fur, she's a tiny slip of a thing (just shy of 7lbs) and she has those enormous whiskers. Shadow is our ambassador. She wants to be in the middle of everything. She's 14.5 yrs. She walks around and yabbers at me. She'll also lay on my fabric behind the harp and yap at me through it. Sorry to hear you lost a fur baby. I lost one about 6 years ago. The hurt has finally faded, and I mostly just smile when I think of her now. She nursed these two, even though she'd never had kittens of her own.

The whole goal of this build was to save as much cash as possible. If I can have sturdy and cheap, I'm all over it. I have way better things to spend that extra cash on. I was really surprised when it came in under $100 though.