Old 03-15-2013, 05:02 AM
gardnergal970

Honchey....glad you survived your very busy week. I got my new name for the MB exchange. I had just decided on the pattern for her last night! I've been studying the requested blocks and looking through my patterns at the end if the day. Can't wait for the 25th!
Dubib....what a special trip for the ladies in your family! Make some more memories.
JanRN & Honchey....I didn't know a machine could do that. Amazing. Too bad it is the top of the line and price.
GrannyQ...you're getting the new computer figured out. Nice to hear from you.
Anael....that picture made my day! You DDIL captured something special! Glad to hear that Bram is a happy camper.
Jeanie....waving back...we've missed you but it's nice that you can do camping with special friends. I started quilting again about 3 years ago too and have a Brother 6000i which got me going. I did get a second hand Janome 6500 about a year and a half ago which is my go to now. I take the Brother to class.
Mirabelle....welcome back from your trip. Is it still the rainy season for you? March has come in like a lion this year. I'm waiting for the lamb to do some yard work.
i had to add a row of blocks to my current project to make it long enough for a twin bed and it's taken me an extra day. Borders today. Have to get something pretty for backing Monday when I go to class.