Old 03-15-2013, 05:55 AM
Honchey

It seems all the manufacturers have machines with large throats, some are bigger horozontally, some vertical and some have both...all with similar but different named features...there's a straight stitch almost industrial machine that several of the manufacturers call their own??? and it's the same machine!!!!! they all "borrow" from each other..
the newest platform that Viking produces has several models ranging in price...all of them are sewing machines... several are sewing & embroidery some are just sewing...all of the newest "platform" machines have the sensor system but some of the lower end priced machines don't have the cut feature...these of course are less expensive....on the largest platform viking machine from needle to pillar I believe is 10.5 or 11 inches. I'm not sure..I'm not sitting in front of it right now...

I hope all of you received an email for the month of April...if not please let me know....

I'm glad you're all back and doing well especially the Sewgrands!!!..

Happy St.Patty's day to those of you celebrating...Corned beef and Cabbage on Sunday...mac & cheese for the grandkids...

Palm Sunday & Easter are just around the corner....

I was going to work on my MB the last few days but never got around to it...I do have it cut out...I WILL get it to my machine today...I want it out of the way to get to the new block... I'll be sending Anael a photo of it when I finish it today....

Anticipation.....yeah!! a good thing!!!