View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:03 AM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by Luv Quilts and Cats View Post
How many of you look for free quilt patterns on line? I have found many and have one binder full already. With these and the patterns I have bought and books I have bought, I'll be quilting for ever! Sometimes, I just like to look through them and imagine what fabrics I would use, how I would embellish it. This cheers me up to no end. I am not a fast quiltmaker, as my quilting friends can attest. It's kind of a joke amongst us, that I talk more than quilt at our get-togethers. Lately though, since maybe last November, I have actually astounded them and have been actually sewing more than talking! And I have been doing more quilting on my own as opposed to waiting for our monthly get-togethers. I think they think I am not feeling well LOL! Anyway, I seem to be on a roll getting my UFOs done and planning what I will work on next. Anyone else like this....finding free patterns and hoping to do everyone?
I've got more than I could ever use with my books and magazines and photos copied from here!