Old 03-15-2013, 08:04 AM
nancia

well, sweetie took my attention all day, what with his heavy sleeping. he was soooo miserable! i meant to take a pic but decided it might seem mean of me. i wasn't being mean, just would have been insensitive and not very nice of me, so i quelled the impulse and no picture. however, if a picture is worth a 1000 words, maybe i can describe him in less than 1000. he is in his work pants and shoes and warm outdoor jacket with the hood up and cinched around his face and an orange cat asleep on his thighs, as he is sound asleep in the recliner in the family room. i wish to make a note here....... the heat was on in the house. finally, around 3 a.m. he came to bed. he is now back in the chair and fast asleep. i am on my way out to get him some yummy homemade rice pudding (just not made in my home) and some ice cream. if he doesn't eat it, i will!! (i'm very good that way). i have some luke warm soup and it's hard to think of much else he likes. i was easy when my mouth was sore because i evidently love mushy food, like smashed potatoes, and sweet potatoes, and pumpkin, and puddings, and ice cream, but he doesn't so much. all in all, i am a better patient than caretaker. he can't have anything with a straw so that cuts out smoothies and milk shakes, unless he will eat them with a spoon. sometimes, he just gets cranky and nothing sounds good. poor sweetie! it's not a life threatening situation, but i do feel sad that he is so uncomfortable. when he's not asleep the meds make him woozy! so it's just easier for him to sleep. i will get some bananas and see if i cam make some smooshy or smoothy stuff. yay! i get to go out to the store!! i know, i can't buy anything else-- i stocked up on easter candy yesterday at the drug store while i awaited his rx's. smart move on my part, tee hee! i also need to get to the p.o. or it won't matter that i was finished early! brat, tell the photographers , no flashbulbs! they give me migraines. that is why i never want to be famous! that, and i can't think of anything i want to be famous for doing or being.