View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:10 AM
urgodschild2

{Second still some fabrics not in yet but I am not going to stress it. If you send it to me after the boom however you will get it back in one piece. I am sorry but that is what I will do. I will work hard on all of your blocks to make you something you can enjoy but I do allocate the time during the boom. After that I am off doing other projects (like putting booms together) and thats the best I can do.}

elizabrat is this comment about any F8's you haven't gotten yet??? Or is it that you are anxious to get your g rown up blocks back. I was confused. I know there are some people in our group who have been really slow in sending out their F8's. Maybe if they sent an explanation as to why everyone would be not so anxious about getting their F8. Then again we don't know what is going on with their lives and maybe they can't communicate with us and none of their family members know how to contact us either. Strange things have happened. I just pray that nothing serious is going on in their lives that is preventing them from joining in. I can understand those who have all their grown up blocks made and sent off to their mommies and they are still waiting on some F8's to come in. It's like you are all finished and you can go on to some other project and then all of a sudden you get an F8 sent to you and you have to stop and go back to that. I understand that. But I try to remind myself that we have until June 1 and because I am in all 5 groups......I will be finished by the middle of April if I keep going at the pace that I have set for myself. Yeah. I love seeing the pictures everyone posts. We are definitely going to have some really awesome quilts and I hope when everyone gets their's all together and finished that they will post a picture so we can see the finished product. Well back to the sewing machine.............busy busy busy.