View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:33 AM
rita333

I recently had a mouse in the house. After I cornered it in our back room, I kept the door closed so it couldn't get back into the rest of the house. Here is the trick to try. Mice run mostly along the wall. I used three mouse traps with peanut butter. I put two traps end to end along the wall where it was traveling. The third one along side the other two. When the trap snaps the mouse sometimes jump and miss getting caught. with three traps close together they jump and get caught in one of the other. My mouse set all three traps off but i still caught him in one of them. At the same time, my daughter had a Norway rat get into her garage. It got into her two month old car and chewed all the wires. Very big expense. Stick traps won't work for rats unless you are right there when they get stuck. They are to big for the sticky traps and can work themselves free. They were also lucky to get the rat before it did any more damage or get into the house. Good lucky and happy hunting those nasty things.