Old 03-16-2013, 05:06 AM
gardnergal970

QNS...my corned beef will get cooked tomorrow. Enjoy your company. They are lucky to have you for a stopping place. I agree with JanRn. Virtual meals with you are fun but IRL I bet they are tasty! Sounds like your PC is coming right along. I'm seeing some sprouts if green here too. Time to prune the berries.
Jeanie...how nice that your PT is helping. You will enjoy everything much more!
Mirabelle....are there enough Irish Catholics in your country that St. Patricks day is an event there? Not every town here does but in Chicago, they even dye the river green!
Honchey...I can hear your chuckle way out here. I'm glad you're getting some extra kicks for your work.
Anael....I agree with Jan. The white makes all of the colors pop. You haven't mentioned Mick for awhile. How is he doing?
OK...I'm trying the two window approach this morning and it isn't working but it did yesterday. It's memory is shorter than mine.
i did finish the flimsy of the quick quilt yesterday and found backing in my stash that is appropriate. Still have to measure and stitch it together. It will go to the quilter next week. Pieced a backing for another top I had done and it too will go to the quilter next week. Love getting things to the next step! Have a good day!