View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:10 AM
sap

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
I'm in the same situation with my only local Janome dealer. I really want to up grade but the management, sales and service dept leave much to be desired. I have been treated poorly every time I have gone in. They sell fabric also but I don't frequent there because of their attitude. The last time I went in to buy fabric because I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere else was the last straw for me. I found some fabric and took it to the cutting area. I had to go break up a chatting session among the staff to get my fabric cut. A "regular" came in and came to the employee that was cutting my fabric and wanted help finding fabrics to match the sample she brought in. The employee stopped cutting my fabric and went off with the other customer. I stood there for a good 7 minutes waiting. I finally just left without making a purchase. We are moving out of state within the next three years so I am just holding out.
that's when I'd contact corporate head quarters and tell them my story. wouldn't happen to me twice.