View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Becky Crafts

Default My DH the Best!!!

My DH has gotten me three more fat quarter bundles from Nancy's Notions! He never said a word, just went outside to work and sent me the order confirmation. LOL! He knows what I like and he's been doing really well! He got me 100 batiks all colors of the rainbow a while back and three other packs another time... Isn't he just the greatest?!

I was trying to find a backing for a quilt I made in a class & really don't like. My granddaughter likes it, so I'm finishing it for her birthday. A friend & I went to the local fabric stores and looked around, but didn't see anything that caught our eye. I got a few fat quarters cheap & a bargain remnant for a quilt I'm trying to gather fabrics together for & my friend didn't find anything either. Plus the prices are going up again & a lot of fabric is now up around $12.00 a yard!! I found a suitable backing for the quilt this morning & it cost us almost $75.00 for 5 yards of fabric! I am hoping there's enough on there or I may have to border it with something else!
Attached Thumbnails craftsy-class-qlt-2012.jpg