View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 11:09 AM
lovngrandma

hi ladies oh i am feeling better, i actually smelled my soap this am when i took a shower woohoo maby by evening i can taste my supper, having tator tot cassarole, yum , ok here is something for all you ladies that are so fast at sending back all the boom blocks , if and i mean if u woudl like a few are even one side swap i am interested, the sides will be grownups after the boom ones are done, but i got some new fabric from a wonderful sale and i will say that this was a slae from a lady who did her shopping at the local quilt shop, and a quilt shop person bought tons of it and shared some that she had no need for at a wonderful price, inly got a few pieces, but just love it, about 5 different prints and woudl like about 5 blocks of each one, so will cut them into fat 8ths and if i have no takers they will be ready for the next boom, as i will get them cut ironed and in envelopes and stamped ready for labels, i want to be on the ball next boom and i will not have alot of extras i will be working on, so as to be able to do them pretty soon after i get them, i am so excited, these blocks will be centers in doll quilts for dolls, for 3 little girls , for their babies, and a few table toppers, and placemats, and some quilts also , some for kids some for adults each pieces will have what the quilt block will be used in so u will know, thanks ladies hope this is not too long, if u email me as this qb inbox gets full fast its [email protected] thanks for swapping and blessings to all hope