Old 03-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Elisabrat

Nancia, I think when life give you lemons right??? you decorate to make you smile I think. And for that I salute you. I always still worry what will they say what will they think.. wish I could do whimsy. Have you seen that show on tv like some reality thing where four people sign up. check out my house.. usually one is seriously ecclectic, one is half half one is like regular and the fourth is like seriously snotty? and they all go into each house and decide who has the best house. Rarely the seriously ecclectic or even the minorly one does its always the 'society homes" that win. I loved watching being an X realtor the HOMES. bones what you do with it.. I always found myself between the semi ecclectic (wishful) and the fits with what the rest would get. I hear.. happy things in your home. Ask me about my friend Josephine one day. She had a house oh so that I think could be yours. And I loved her to pieces.

ok waiting waiting.. postings..

anastasia weekend are you getting to anything fun sewing wise or just life stuff like CLEANING? I am making St. Pats dinner right now and boy wait til my dh comes in. HE hates the smell of corned beef. I washed it. I rinsed it again, I dumped the water one hour in and started again and always add my own spices.. he hates it. Oh am I introuble. But ohh do I love corned beef and cabbage. He hates cabbage so I cant even put that in the water til he goes out on night rounds. darned it! cant make the meat any worse in his mind. sigh. Potatos have to boil them seperate. he doesnt like the flavor on it. OH I do have his favorite mustard all is not lost. I refuse this many years later into things to just skip things I love..like holiday meals. St. Pats and such. My daughter good girl that she is said she went to a pub last night and saw a sign and had to complain. It said bar food! corn beef! and St. Paddy beer. She asked, if they knew it was CORNED beef the man said no we thought it was meat soaked in corn.. kid you not. and then she said St. PATRICK with a T so it's on a worse moment St. Patty's day. OMG she said mom I felt like such a snotty ..wench? and the man was not thrilled with her. AH momma's little girl. Way to go! she is making her first dinner for 10 tomorrow all young 20 something boys and a few girls and said i will call you. How much? Ok correct me, her man eats my house empty he is 22. I said based on that 1 lb meat per boy and 1/3 per girl so you MIGHT have left overs and cook oodles of taters and cabbage and SERVE that first meat on top. not other way around. or the boys will all college kids pick meat. Am I wrong?