Old 03-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Pat625

Originally Posted by Cybrarian View Post
I'm going to have to have someone virtually quilt for me on Virtual Quilt day. I'm going to be on a bus for 13 1/2 hours with 33 high school students yee hah! It is travel day for our mission team. We have 9 teams from our school going out of country and in country for a week or more helping people in many ways: feeding the homeless and hungry, working in orphanages, clinics, nursing homes, after school programs, schools, helping those touched by disasters clean up and rebuild, coming alongside missionaries who are helping various people groups etc. gets them out of their comfort zone, focus on others and grow and mature. Will sew when we get back over spring break, but I'll be "virtually quilting in my head on that bus! Have fun ya'll!
Hope you have a safe and blessed trip..My daughter is a student at the Baptist College in the Panhandle, and will be spending her Spring Break on Staten Island helping rebuild...THe same group went for a week of their winter break...Will keep your group in my thoughts and prayers