Old 03-17-2013, 07:31 AM
sdl211

I've been researching information on a long arm for about a year now. I was pretty set on getting an Innova 18" or 22" machine until I went to the show expo in Puyallup, Wa at the beginning of this month and tried out the new Juki 18". I loved the Juki! The price with everything was $7995. I was familiar with Juki's as I had a TL98Q on a B-line frame that I just sold to make room for my new long arm. Over the 5 years I had the Juki it never needed service... I took it in to our local dealing recently to service it prior to selling and he cleaned it and fine tuned it but nothing was wrong with it at all. That machine is a workhorse and the new long arm I suspect will be the same. Definitely try the long arms out. I was told by the Juki dealer at the show that the new long arm was modeled after an industrial Juki that is used worldwide...pretty much the same machine but made into a home long arm. I don't plan to quilt in a business any time in the future so this is now my quandary ...get the Innova or the new Juki! Susanne