Old 03-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Anael

Mirabelle, your quilting is stunning! No suggestions for the border, I'm sorry!

Janie, sorry you didn't go on your FART. When the weather is that bad I wouldn't go either.

I spent most of the day with my DS, DDIL, Bram and Isa Isa took a bath again today, she loved it! She was so relaxed and looked to happy! Bram was sleeping most of the time. Son #2 came this afternoon too, he hadn't seen Bram and Isa yet so this was the first time. He'd never seen such tiny ones before and we told him when they were born they were only half the ones they're now.
All the nurses in the NICU didn't expect they would both survive and get this far!

When I arrived at my DS's this morning Mick was still there too. He looked at me and said: Oma Tinke play ball? Sit on floor and play! He knows how to keep you busy No time to have a cup of coffee!

Oh, my DS told me a few nurses asked him if I was willing to make snuggles for the NICU because they love the ones I made. He told them where the fabric came from and how! So maybe in future I will have to make more snuggles. If so they will pay the fabrics and stuffing.