Thread: Bliss
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:59 PM
aborning

Default Bliss

Anyone out ther with an APQS Millinium or Freedom? I am thinking about getting Bliss on my Freedom that I bought new in November 2011. Wondering what the thoughts are from those of you who had an APQS without Bliss, and then if you added Bliss, can you really tell the difference wieth it? I do quilting for customers and I do both Edge to Edge and Custom. I seem to struggle with getting my swirls smooth if the design is a smaller more desnse design. I do ok if I am working on a larger design. What are your thoughts? Would it be worth the $1000 to add it to my Freedom or not? I don't want to spend the money on it if I won't be able to tell any difference. I was hoping there would be an APS Road Show soon in my area but I don't see one scheduled. I guess I just have to be patient and wait for the MN Quilt Show in June to try a machine with Bliss to see if I can tell any difference in the movement. I suppose it would be wise for me to take a small dense panto along so I can actually try it. I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on Bliss. Thanks.