Old 03-17-2013, 04:45 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Well thank goodness I peek in once in a while just to catch up--never long enough to comment. Kind of like an eavesdropper!!
Anael and mirabelle so fun to see your WIP's--makes me feel a part of your process. The white setting in your blocks is beautiful.
Beef and noodles I hear. That's a family favorite around here. I use my canned beef for that and I am now out, but have canning beef to process waiting in my freezer. QNS -- spring flowers--oh I'm so jealous. The round of snow we got earlier in the week has made a mess of things. Seems road maintainers can't properly clear off all of the snow so it sits on the road and melts. Since the frost is still in the ground it makes the roads mud. My car is an absolute mess (We have 3 miles of gravel roads before we get to a hard surface road.) Doesn't do any good to wash it in town because you have mud to drive through when you get home. DIL has to take the kids to meet the bus on the highway starting tomorrow. Never in the almost 25 years of having kids in school did we have to do that. I swear the roads are of the 1930's and 40's conditions.
Hope to get my camera back from DIL so I can take pics of my MB as well as the quilts I have finished for the preemie unit when GS was born. Then I can send a photo to Anael and think about the block for my next victim. (Thanks for the email, Honchey.) I haven't even taken time to see what she wants for colors or design yet!
Jeanie-so glad therapy is working. DH is finding out the same for his back.
Sat DH and I went to a family farm transfer meeting. Interesting--now to turn our dreams into goals/reality. Takes me back to 4-H experiences of making goals etc.
QE--mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa-- Translation-my fault, my fault, my own grievous fault. Sister Mary G says we are only human. I'm exploring little and bigger hexies for our QBuddy day on Wednesday--not my fault; oh no it's all my sister's fault as she's looking for fabric from my stash for hexies when she come to visit in April. Oh and then there's that friendly fabric from Cannuck Country that I want to make a purse out of........ not my fault, again.
Have a busy week ahead. Hoof trimmer here tomorrow--have a roast thawing for dinner--he usually finishes up around noon. Sometimes takes lunch with him, other times sits down for dinner. Wed QBuddies are here. Friday is annual bank meeting so have papers to get ready for that. Trying to clean for Easter in between as well. Want to have downstairs bedrooms ready with clean sheets etc this week.
See why some days I only eavesdrop. Back to getting binding done for another Baby quilt.