Old 03-17-2013, 05:37 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanieW ... oh we are all a-sittin' and a-wonderin' as to whom is our MB Pardner! Too bad about your non-FART How long will you be home this time before heading back to take care of all?

Anael ... oh what FUN with Isa's bath time! Looks like a new career is about to be launched for you!

Honchey ... you know ... we're all going to gang up on you at some point! You could get some of your own medicine back!!! How was your Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner?

**putting on thinking cap**

OKSGlad ... you make me tired of all you have to do this week! So reminiscent of my past life, although I did not have the kids/grands to factor in! As for all the not my faults .. you know how it goes ... the more we have to do, the more we get done!!! Our hoof trimmer always joined in for meals, and meant for a great social time!!! ... now I'm sure you've thrown the others on this one.

Ladies ... think Bovine Pedicures! Very important for their overall health ... if their feet are not in tip-top shape, they are not Happy Cows!

Speaking of Fabric Friends ... did everyone get it? and is everyone up for the challenge? Sure hope so!!!!!!
(I've heard from only a few!)
Time will soon fly, for the thread to begin ... and there's no saying you can't talk about it here or anywhere you wish!!

We now know what OKSGlad is planning ... I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing more as to what's in the works! It'll be amazing what all your creative minds produce!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-17-2013 at 05:40 PM.