Old 03-17-2013, 06:34 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
Well, I don't know how to apologize enough. I have really truly messed up royally. Yes, as it was called out a few postings ago by cat-mac, I did give you wrong instructions yesterday. I had used A and C for the little triangle pieces, and then yesterday I said B and C? I'm an idiot. Any possibility you have extra fabric, enough to cut the 3 blocks of the A and C fabric again? But if not and you have your pieces cut and done, I think you can go ahead and use what you have made. We will have to made some adjustments. The little pieces needed to be made from A nd C in order for the pattern to show as I designed it, but I think we can make it work. Or if you have enough fabric, you can remake the little triangles. I guess I should have stayed off the train for this ride, I am not functioning well, am I? And I always prided my instructions being spot on. Soooooo sorry, everyone.
Just read this...Judy, don't sweat the small stuff...I'm sure we all understand. You had alot going on! Good thing I haven't started sewing yet...I will just recut the A squares for all 5 runners...no problem. I have enough fabric. Take some deep breaths...you'll be ok. Now...go get some chocolate!