View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:57 AM
nancia

i am marching toward completion of my swap obligations and the ability to plan time for my own work. i'm hoping before april opens it's eyes i will be doing some created and creative work. somewhere i have a portrait of simon. he has a classic profile and will hold a position long enough for me to get the 'bones' on the paper and from that it's just refining. tigeer is feeling the resurgence of energy and spring. he has teased the dogs into chasing him and playing. our laundry hamper which is collapsible and partially opaque was lying on the bedroom floor when it started to twitch and bounce. both dogs were intrigued and definitely interested. they are normally sedentary old ladies but i guess they felt the excitement tiger was generating. next i knew a red and black streak zoomed out of my room, around the family room and back through my door. sudden stop action. they all adjusted their fur nonchalantly, and to make it clear it was all good fun, kitten kissed tiger on the nose. then it was naptime as they piled on the bed.that much exertion calls for a not-quite-spring nap! i'm not sure if i have said so on this thread, but my neighbor is sharing her crocuses with me this year and the miniature narcisses are showing yellow on their buds. the lily of the valley has foliage up as do the hyacinths and tulips and the full size jonquils and daffodils. don't know if it will be a full show for easter since it's so early this year, but they are trying!!