Old 03-18-2013, 03:56 AM
QltrSue

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
Well, I don't know how to apologize enough. I have really truly messed up royally. Yes, as it was called out a few postings ago by cat-mac, I did give you wrong instructions yesterday. I had used A and C for the little triangle pieces, and then yesterday I said B and C? I'm an idiot. Any possibility you have extra fabric, enough to cut the 3 blocks of the A and C fabric again? But if not and you have your pieces cut and done, I think you can go ahead and use what you have made. We will have to made some adjustments. The little pieces needed to be made from A nd C in order for the pattern to show as I designed it, but I think we can make it work. Or if you have enough fabric, you can remake the little triangles. I guess I should have stayed off the train for this ride, I am not functioning well, am I? And I always prided my instructions being spot on. Soooooo sorry, everyone.
You know , Judy, there are always silver linings to every cloud! I did my half-squares, which turned out fine, but was not really happy with the small tris, and considered redoing them anyway. So no problem, plenty of fabric and plenty of time and nets time I'll be more accurate! Thanks for doing all this for us!