Old 03-18-2013, 05:04 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...thanks for the update on the entire family. Eight weeks....is there any estimate on how much longer before they will consider sending the SewGrands home? QNS...I'm close relatively speaking for sure but I have 5 kids spead out over the continent and try to see some of them each year. Probably concentrate in the bunch in Illinois and Wisconsin since there will be a new DGS in late May. Take a deep breath, smile, and "enjoy" quilting with DH today. You won't always have that opportunity. Our snow is gone too but the cold is persisting. I've seen robins and a few tips of green but it's slow. Honchey...making these MB's and making a duplicate for ourselves is like having a friend design a quilt for each if us. I haven't found a 6 inche for Carrie's block so I'm thinking that I'll leave others large and have a mix if sizes. Mirabelle...aren't you a sneaky one! Well this one will surprise you? Love your Butterfly quilt. Your beautiful work just keeps nudging to become a FMQ'er. QuiltE..now that you've 'fessed up, you need to show us. The PC will go faster now that you've had this break. I did get the FQ and honestly my first reaction was not so happy. I had felt like I was buried trying to finish the PC and all I needed was another project. Since finishing the PC I have a different perspective and have an idea but could use more fabric. Could you tell me what the name of the print and maker is? Janie...although the FART was cancelled because of the snow, the snow will melt but I bet your son won't forget. Will you get home before your MB arrives? It's in the mail! OK...it's funny that when you are in the middle of being busy it's all so normal and you think nothing of all the juggling. That was me at one time too although we raised hogs. Listening to your life now since retiring....you're amazing! Thanks for the reminder of what a farmer's life is like! Glad your dreams are being fulfilled with the farm. Not every child wants to work that hard! Me?..no sewing over the weekend but have class at my LQS today. Have the new MB planned and can't wait to start it. Got to run. Have a good day everyone!