Old 03-18-2013, 12:08 PM
deranged_damsel

Hi everyone
its soooooo nice to hear the cheerful chatter Spring has Sprung!!! I feel so guilty out in my sundress today, scoping out a location for my new laundry line, and veggie garden grow beds! I feel guilty because I KNOW we will not have enough precip to last out the coming summer for as cold as it was this last winter we did not meet the precip hopes

I had a FUN weekend at my sisters... she is a little crazy! her Bday is in Feb and mine in March, so we TRY to get together in between sometime to do something FUN. this year I drove up and picked up one sis, then over and picked up another, then down to the other sis house and then back to drop them each off! SIGH!!!!! I really spend TO MUCH time in the car. my odometer says I average 1,000 miles a month! sigh...... to bad I cant sew WHILE driving

my sons birthday is coming up and I feel the sad times coming on I wish I had my nicu blankies finished to drop off but I just DONT. I will work on it and see if I cant get them done in the next month, heres hoping