Old 03-18-2013, 08:45 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

I finished my PC Blocks!
I finished my PC Blocks!!
I finished my PC Blocks!!!

QNSue ... Keener to have April's done already. You wonder if you will get the others done on time? You could do them all this month! I have faith you will join us with the FFC, after you get a few more things done.

DDamsel .... {{{HUGS}}} to help you thru your sad times. I'm SO happy that you had a good Birthday weekend with your sisters. As for sundresses .... hard to imagine that!!! Granted a year ago today it was an extremely abnormal +23C. Today -7C!

CarrieM ... yes, my mouth woke up ... and I made the rest of my PC Blocks!!! (Just in case you didn't see it above!! OH too bad for your kids and the Nationals. Just NOT FAIR! Lucky you to have BIL and MIL to share their cast off plants! I have done a lot of interplanting on the edge of the bush here. One that gives me good spring colour is Periwinkle. So pretty then! Good for you for collecting FFC coordinates, even in not deciding what they will become!

Anael ... another early springer ... working in the gardens? I guess I am going to have to show all of you a picture of my yard and lawn! I asked about the weight, because I know there is one here. Of course, along with other accomplishments and stages as you already know.

BTW ... Did I tell everyone that I finished my PC Blocks?
*giggles*

Photo Ops will follow!!