Old 03-19-2013, 06:27 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thanks Everyone!
I slept well, despite my excitement with their completion!
Next the cornerstones and sashings .... and as CarrieM mentioned, the fun part of deciding the placements!
Although, when doing the FWS, I found that stage more frustration than FUN ... but the results are well worth the struggles!!

OKSGlad ... busy busy busy ... quilts and Grands! Thanks (NOT!) for sending the storm this way too ... a little each day, but not a wicked blast. Not Yet, anyway. All could change ... and with my luck that will be Friday night when I have to go away. Good idea on Bleeding ♥s for CarrieM. They can put on such a nice show and a nice change of height above most hostas. Great assortment of Little Quilts you've completed and will be giving to a much appreciated location. I really like the tailored look of your runner! Hope you are keeping it for yourself!

DublB ... Remember the good times of the GTG, and {{{HUG}}} your Mom for what she endures when solo. I'm sure your Mom really appreciated the time with everyone, even if not able to have a break from DGM's care.

MiraB ... careful! you're almost making it sound that you're glad to see your DH out the door and on his way back to work! Comical, you chauffeuring, and DH and the pups enjoying the back seat! Another keener with your MB ... you do know this is still MARCH, and not APRIL!! And priorities are your DDs birthday quilt! Or are you suggesting my Out to Pasture gave you the realization you needed the break?

CarrieM ... Poor Puppers and his/her nail! Travel safely in your latest snow and blow!