Old 03-19-2013, 10:41 AM
Teddybear Lady

Originally Posted by Pete View Post
What are you doing to drop so much?
I joined a weight loss program here in town called Sue's NuEnergy. It's almost like the Diet Center Diet that I've seen online. I eat regular food (learning portion control) drink 96 oz. water daily, and have three of the high protein supplements a day. Ex: shakes, bars, soups,... I have a serving of protein each meal, a bread serving, a vegetable serving plus a salad if I want it. I use low fat dressings and eat a variety of fruits. I can have 2 a day. It kind of reminds me of the old Weight Watchers plan from years ago except for the three supplement I have to have. The supplement bars remind me of the Atkins bars. High in protein. I think the total calorie intake is about 1200 a day. So far, I'm satisfied when I eat. I've gotten myself weaned off sugar and I limit my salt to 1/4 tsp. a day. That has helped me a lot too. I eat fresh fruits and veg. and grill or bake my meat (chicken, fish, ground round). I've finally found something I can live with. I even go out and eat on Sundays with my family and friends from church. I usually get a salad with grilled chicken. So far it hasn't hindered my weight loss.