Old 03-19-2013, 11:15 AM
paintmejudy

Default mortified beyond description

I'm no longer embarrassed, I'm mortified. Another HORRID mistake -- I had started to make another runner out of lighter fabrics, called up the instructions, cut the squares and made the triangles. They looked too small. Yup, the squares in the third paragraph of posting # 376 should be cut at 4" not 3". I had made a typo. The following paragraph is what Patrice is being asked to correct.

From A and C cut three squares of each fabric measuring 4” square. Again, I am having you cut the fabric a bit larger, and it will be trimmed at a later date. Cut each piece from corner to corner, to make 4 pieces of each fabric. Using the picture as a guide, sew two short sides of A and C together, making 12 triangular pieces. Start stitching from the long straight edge, sewing toward the point. Always keep the A and C fabrics in the same position so the triangles are identical. You will have 12 of the small triangular pieces.

I know I have lost a lot of passengers by now, if you have to make these little triangles once again. I have no excuses. Can offer up nothing except my apologies. I really truly am sorry, and embarrassed and mortified.

And yes, Sunlite, I asked her to correct the A-C.

Dottie, do NOT get off the train. Do NOT do anything rash like you suggested. But it was sweet of you to think of it.