View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:09 PM
sailsablazin

Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
I think there is a photo of this quilt here (scroll down past fabrics to first quilt):
http://www.beckandlundy.com/2012/08/...nia-odien.html

Your best bet may be to print a colored copy of the quilt, recreate the pattern in EQ, then buy similar fabrics.

You could also put a standing search on eBay in case a kit comes up there (where you get an email if a new listing matches what you are looking for).
Thanks for your ideas...I will try them all.

I talked with Connecting Threads...not too cordial, I will admit. I was told that the "The quilt sold out last year."---which I already knew.

The kit will be coming back but they don't know when and won't be in same colors (which is o.k since I can buy my own fabric.) I cannot buy the pattern from them since it is coming back. It is exclusive to Connecting Threads so I cannot buy the pattern anywhere else.
Since they "bought my name and address for their catalog mailing from someone else" and I didn't make a purchase, they cannot send me another catalog unless I request it (which I did--but won't be receiving one for 12 weeks and may miss the pattern meanwhile). WHEW!
Guess this pattern is just not meant to be for me.
Maybe my kids can help be put a watch on e-bay since I do not know how to do that and I don't own EQ.