Old 03-19-2013, 03:01 PM
CarolynMT

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
Thank you. I agree with removing 9. I've had 1 & 2 switched many times. In the picture they do look a different hue, but not in person. I tried switching 11 & 12. And tried putting @5 later in the run. You're right, it's hard to tell in a picture. The daylight is gone, so these are with flash. The first picture, I think, is what you suggested. his next picture is how I see them. I think it needs#6&8 removed and another added on each side of #9. I'll keep looking in my stash. Thank you for your help. And maybe another between #3 and 4.
You are right, I like the 2nd option best. I would recommend setting it out on a table you walk by often and just glance at it walking by in different lights and times of the day. That is what I do with my big braids. I think the colors look fine and work just fine together.

And Seasaw2mch had a great idea with the grey scale, you might if you have the right software do a grey scale on the image you have. Or if your camera can do a greyscale or b/w photo (mine does) then try taking it in b/w.

All else fails, squint and look at it sideways......sometimes that works for me