Old 03-20-2013, 05:17 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...I belong to the Marti &Me Club at our LQS and once a month we get a new pattern with tips of the templates used and then we have 3 hours to sew on out M&M BOM. I've learned as much from my classmates as from the instructor...she's not a natural born teacher but still does an adequate job. I found that the FWS blocks take as much or more time than a 12 inch. The sewing has to be much more precise. Honchey....thanks for the pattern. I haven't printed it out yet. Also thanks for moving up the mailing date. My first one MB for this month was too big too...so I have a little stitching to do on the second one but will get it in the mail ASAP. Carrie..I do hope you get some relief from the migraines. They are so uncomfortable! How are the plans for the new clubhouse coming? QuiltE...with 5 families to visit I probably won't be taking other long trips. BTW...happy dance for getting the PC blocks done! ALL..what is FCC? Talking in shorthand confuses me sometimes. DD....living in the country always means more miles! OK...amazing doesn't mean you aren't human! Love the table runner and baby things. Dubib..I agree that you DM probably enjoyed having a change of scenery and shared responsibility this past weekend. None of us know how we will act when we get older and you DGM didn't plan to be difficult...Jan...good to hear from you. Your FART is next week isn't it? Mirabelle....did you use a Pam Bono pattern!? Although I just looked at a planned block and it has around 80 so I guess 130+ isn't totally over the top. Me..I took THREE quilts to be quilted yesterday! I had to put borders on a lap quilt and get all of the backs ready. Today my DD and her son will be stopping in for an overnight on their way from TN to WI. Didn't find out until last night the exact time she would be here so there is some cleaning to attend to and no sewing today. Have a great day!