Old 03-20-2013, 06:48 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

GardenGal and OksewGlad, sounds like Spring to me when company shows up a little more!! It gets us out of the Quilt Room, and back in the kitchen! Or like Dublb, on the road again. But that is the way in the Western States of the USA, a far piece of road between two places...Dublb, how many photos are there of five generations (of woman) in your family? Your DGM,DM and you and a daughter or son, and their child? In New Mexico, people would laugh and say we drove a hundred miles to eat lunch and back again. LOL! That was before gas prices rose to the moon.

Back into the quilt room today for me. Enough food prepared in the kitchen, or ready to prepare, so I can sew sew today with dh who has moved his sewing machines into his room, so I am by myself in the quilt room working. He comes and goes, but does not work in there with me any longer. I get too grumpy sometimes; its a wonder we have made it together for 47 years. Very cold outside, with snow on the ground this morning...Spring is delayed a bit.