Old 03-20-2013, 12:09 PM
jmcret05

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
I made this quilt for my 2 yr old DGS (he is now almost 10). He has slept with this quilt every night since I gave it to him even taking it on trips. The pattern was in a quilting magazine around 2005. I don't know which magazine and I no longer have it. If anyone knows where I can find the pattern, please let me know. I thought it was named "School of Fish" but have not been able to locate it. Thanks in advance for just looking. Sharon

I just saw your post as I was looking for the same pattern. I made the quilt, from a magazine, in 2003 and still have the quilt. I don't quilt much anymore but decided to make the quilt again for my niece, who is expecting in late June. As I recall, the pattern was called Charm School and was in Quilter's Magazine. I moved almost 2 years ago, and although I thought I had kept patterns that I had made, I cannot find it and gave my magazines to a quilt shop. Have you located the pattern yet? I think I'm going to just measure the blocks that are in mine and figure it out. I know that you cut 2 squares in like colors and 1 square cut in quarters (I think). Then you figure out the color placement and sew the sm. squares in the correct corners, trim and then sew together in strips. Could you add anything more?

Last edited by jmcret05; 03-20-2013 at 12:16 PM.