View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:11 PM
ScrapQuilter

pippie - I think you are so right about the gremlins.............. A friend of mine came to the house today as she was working on a project and wanted to know what I would do...... well told her I had just the right piece of fabric for the project.... went to the sewing room opened the dresser and there right on the top was the pattern and fabric I had been looking for. How could I have not seen it being right on the top as I had looked in there at least 5 times when looking for the pattern and fabric....... gremlins yes........ and they are working overtime at this house.......... lost a rooster that stands at least 15" high 2 years ago at Christmas time and have never found him..... my daughter has looked this house high and low and she can't find him either. Took him off the shelf to put up Christmas decorations and remember saying to myself put him someplace where his tail feathers won't get broken........... never to be seen again. One happy camper to have found the pattern and fabric........ now just need to find the run away rooster.. lol