Old 03-21-2013, 04:55 AM
Elisabrat

I had a good smile, you see in this house if i could get that toilet seat set down it would be a miracle so no slamming lids around here. If you could design a stop closing the damned door so friggen hard thing I would be eternally grateful however. why if you know someone else is a sleep cant you hold that handle turned til its quietly closed then release it? nooo you just plunk it shut CLUNK its shut. grand. we all have our little things don't we? great invention when I had boys it would have been a nice addition. of course they were leave the seat up kids too. wonder if their girls are retraining them.

I saw your dragonfly and its so pretty. Reminded me I saw this thing on pinterest on how you bake marbles they get this crackled exploded look inside its super pretty .. then you can use them in jewelry or in making... dragonflys forgot I wanted to try that. Now to find some pretty marbles to explore with... hard to get up here. guess I can order a bag .. any ideas on Marbles that are not highly expensive anyone?