Old 03-21-2013, 09:10 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good News and Bad News!!

JanieW got her MB ... I didn't mean for it to be ahead of schedule!!!
I mailed it as though it were going out of country, being that when she sent me the PCBB, everyone around the world received their BB before I did. So I figured, if I sent it then, it should arrive pretty much on schedule. Looks like our CP huskies must have had spring fever and zipped right along.

Thanks JanieW and All for the kind words. Yes, it's called "Flower of Friendship" from QuiltersCache. Looks like it coordinates with your couch, JanieW.

Here's another picture of it, along with it's baby sister ...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403248[/ATTACH]

Anael .
.. Oh what a joyous day for your DDIL and Isa! I'm sure there were a LOT of tears that the moment had come! Soon Bram will be with her too. And yes, Bram definitely needs some MAN clothes! ENJOY tmro's FART!

What? Canada ahead of others in the breastfeeding debate? It's just somewhat naturally accepted and expected now. However, many still raise their brows or shake their heads, but they better not be noticed ... or else!

MiraB ... I laughed when you said you got your new car, because you cried when your DH said NO and you burst into tears! So it'd be no problem to tell him about the new black Singer!!

DDamsel ... {{{HUGS}}} We'll n'er tell your DSis. Good Luck in the apartment hunting, and hopefully get your home back to yourself. BTW how are the puppies doing?
Attached Thumbnails mb-janiew-2-.jpg