Old 03-21-2013, 10:10 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
PS I think we need a WELCOME wall hanging swap. hum hum hum who would possibly consider running that one? hum hum hum.. dustysmom? I love a spring summer one for the front door/porch ...just wondering...
Hmm, well......How about a wall hanging swap in general and you pick the room & colors? Honestly, mine would be used as a runner, lol. We have like nothing on our walls, except a big mirror by the front door. Well, I guess if I got a big wide one in some good colors to put over our king size bed it would be hung up. I've been looking for good art to put up there, something striking. I was thinking of making something and stretching it over a canvas frame after I finally do our quilt.

OK, back to work. I have my food for thought. Once we get everyone shipped, I'll do a poll to see what we want to do next. My next project is a wallet for my friend and then a tissue box holder with built-in trash bag with straps to hang it on a walker for a friend's mom who is in a nursing home. I've been told once I make 1 of those I'll have orders for 10 more from the other residents, lol.

4 more hours of work, then quilting tonight! I will get done on time! I will get done on time!