Old 03-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Dedemac

For all those with Windows 8 and Microsoft 2010. This is how I edit photos on DH lap top. Right click on the photo you want to edit. Open with. (Microsoft word) I know you don't usually use a word program to edit a picture but it works. You should get a bar at the top that has a (Edit Pictures) block or button my icon looks like a mountain with a circle and a pencil. Once I click that, a bar pops open on the right side of my screen. You should have 7 options the two I use are crop if I want to get rid of some background or Compress Picture. Resize will work but its not as fast. I click (compress photo). It will give me a few options the one I use is Web pages, it makes it small enough in one click. If I don't want to replace my original one I rename it and then get out of the program. I tell it I don't want to save any changes if I rename. If you do save changes, it changes the original file. If you don't care just hit save.

I hope this helps. I have gotten used to finding out how to work around what Microsoft changes. Most of the old stuff is still there in there programs but you just have to find it. Let me know if this helps. There is some nice fresh bread in the club car.