Old 03-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Elisabrat

oh oh that looks sooo cute! sunflowers with sunflowers! very very cute. Like you shopped for it yourself!

Marbles mail to: Avery Ca oh yes or you try them and tell me how it works try the blue ones I am dying to try the blue ones scares the beggebas out of me baking a marble then tossing it in ice water but well will wear goggles promise.

wall hangings: Dustys mom I have this piece of fabric I bought at a quilt show. its like a sunset colored piece? I took it stapled it to a canvas frame and hung it in my livingroom. no frame on it. wanted to do a window frame one of those old weathered white washed ones? but didnt have the cash resources but its so pretty.. its a statement on its own. You should try it. audition different fabrics.. over your bed (thumb tacks) and then stand back. one will say ohhhh yeah. see cheap art

I am all for a vote. My vote (roll your eyes) hey it wrks for me!!! OK not a welcome sign but what about wall art??? modern? impressionistic? realisitic? whimsical? COlOR something outside YOUR BOX? see we need to keep stepping outside our own box to grow as artists and quilters are artists.. fabric is paint... so..... (le brat is not on drugs thank you very much and no I didnt forget my pills). Just bored with the same old same old. and if ya all want the same old ok but someone here will jump ship with me and go for ..new. then you can PM me and leave poor Dustysmom to rest up from this one. We can even do them for ourselves? and then show and tell? this way not stuck with someones.. wild interpretation of what you wanted? I am courageous LOL. you can send me wild interpretations. Life is so short. so go for it.