Old 03-21-2013, 06:06 PM
twinkie
Power Poster

So glad you liked it, Nancy. It was my pleasure. Power has been off since the weekend due to horrible very quick but powerful storm that hit our state. Only back on 20 minutes ago. Affected 250,000 homes. Praise the LORD it is back on now.

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
OK -- I'm feeling really special now -- "my cup DEFINITELY runneth over" (and I'm not referring to my D's). Twinkie volunteered thru Lori to be my "official" February SP (Angel), and sent me a very generous and welcome box full of goodies. She included fabric (two blue solids I did not have, lots of yardage and scraps to make little quilts for kids, Easter fabric that is soon to be transformed into a table runner), yellow embroidery thread (very welcome for spring motifs), buttons, lots of individual drink mixes (a good assortment to try before I buy full boxes of some of the flavors), peppermint patties, and two good paranormal/mystery/suspense books to read. And last but no means least, all kinds of homemade goodies -- crocheted cotton scrub cloth, large size potholder/hot pad, folded fabric ornament, and sachet. Thank you so much, Twinkie -- You are a good example of the graciousness and caring I see among so many on this Board.

Last edited by twinkie; 03-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.