Thread: Frustrated!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 07:30 PM
pyffer3

Default Frustrated!!!!

I was moving right along on my newest quilt endeavor. Everything went really well for the top and then the gluing of the top to batting and back to batting. Then I started quilting the sandwiche. I couldn't quilt a straight line to save my soul! Then my thread kept getting bunched up. Finally, I figured that one out....the thread had come loose from the top of the machine and I had lost tension there. Next, the thread kept sticking and jamming the bobbin. Took the bobbin out and switched it with another one. That worked. I guess the bobbin maybe wasn't wound right. Then I got in a groove again and had sewn from top to bottom the entire middle portion (the hardest to get in the throat) -- or so I thought. I watch the bobbin all the time to make sure I don't run out of thread...but this time I ran out of thread from the top!!! I wasn't even paying attention as I was trucking right along and all was going smoothly.....Am I the only one this happens too! I feel so silly just sewing without the top thread. I have put it aside until the weekend to take a break, plus I need more thread! LOL