Old 03-21-2013, 07:58 PM
mirabelle

Ooohhh are you giving away secrets QuiltE am I your next recipient???????????????????

You can clearly tell I am busy sewing away finishing stuff right, almost finished a charity quilt that has definitely been sitting around way too long, just a scrappy strippy that will go to a nursing home.

QuiltE I do keep folders, I have one full of tips and techniques, like 2 coloured binding, how to mitre your binding cause I always forget and the right side of my brain won't do what my left side wants and any other useless info I might need. Other folders have full patterns in them like the Compass Blocks and now one will have the Jinny Beyer pattern. I started one for the MB's but that is quickly turning into a folder of quilts I want to make.

I showed DD the Flower of Friendship block and quick as a flash she has decided what fabric is going to be used and how many blocks I will have to make, as she is presumably going to provide all the fabric I told her to halve it and we will both make blocks. Bet she has all the fabric cut ready to give me next week So as I said this could be very dangerous, all these beautiful blocks to choose from.
Now back to the cave and finish this quilt