Old 03-21-2013, 10:08 PM
lauriejo

Hello all, long time no "see". Sorry for being absent this month. Although I did get my package out on time, and sent out all the needed messages, I have been remiss in visiting with you all and posting pics. So to start with, here is my wonderful squishy from MDMPanther
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403391[/ATTACH]
She sent me fabrics that completely matched my three favs - pink, turquoise and oriental. And a cute bee skep pincushion for my collection, and the little bee at the bottom is the tab for a tape measure. How cute is that! She also made me a neat little wallet/card case. I also got a cute Mary Englebreit magnet, love her, a cool journal, sweet note cards, a neat needle threader/inserter, a coaster pattern, and oh yeah yummos! Um I think there were more eggs when I opened the package . . . Another great swap partner for me!

I think that it is so cool that when I mentioned sending something local it inspired starshine to do the same, but I can't take credit for that. I got a squishy from Aussie Croydon and she sent a brochure about where she lives and I thought it was so cool and started doing the same.
Attached Thumbnails 100_2897.jpg