Old 03-22-2013, 04:52 AM
janRN

So much news and so much to catch up with. I love sitting here reading all your posts-feels like we're in that virtual RV having our morning coffee.

QE-I love the block you made--awesome job pp and picking colors. It's so soft & feminine and just says "friendship". You're getting closer to finishing PC. Just remember while arranging and rearranging blocks that there comes a time when you just say "done!" and sew it together (not nagging LOL).

QNS, happy anniversary. MrJanRN & I celebrated 43 yrs yesterday. I mean I celebrated in Cleveland at the Quilting Expo and he celebrated a day at home alone. We both enjoyed our days LOL.

GrannyQ, waht a lovely label and tribute to the PC riders. I would love one and would treasure it like I treasure all of you on this ride.

Anael, awesome news and pics. I can't believe how little dimples are showing up on their arms and little legs. My grandmother always said dimples were kisses from the angels. They must be the best dressed babes ever!

Bev, I'm laughing (with you). If I had a penny for every pp stitch I ripped out and swore at I'd be a very wealthy woman. Hate ripping pp stitches.

Mirab & Carrie & OK, you are the busiest, most productive people I know. I feel like such a slacker when I read of your accomplishments. I'm trying to remind myself what Anne said--just have fun with quilting. But there are so many quilts out there that I want to make! I have to live to be 100!

More about the Expo later--saw some really neat things that I'll tell you about. Have a great day!