Old 03-22-2013, 05:46 AM
Honchey

Jan & QNS, Happy Anniversary!!!.. I still can't get over how much Mirabelle, Carriem & Ok accomplish with their sewing/quilting...I think they have some elves secreted away in their sewing rooms...
GrannyQ, The label turned out beautiful..simple, elegant, classy..what size font/hoop did you use???
I'm visiting DS in DE today and coming home on Sunday...She brought me See's California Brittle home from Ca..She was there for 2 weeks..Have to pick it up so I can take it with me to NC...
I'll be sewing my April MB when I get down there..DH is anxious to leave..he hates the cold weather, splitting wood and no golf in the winter up here....
Anael, Isa & Bram are the best dressed kids in the nursery...the dimples made me smile..little chubby arms & legs..you just want to scoop them up & hold them close...
Everything seems to be moving right along with the MB... I'm also in 3 swap groups here on the QB which need to be done before I leave for NC and I completed one of the 3 obligations last night...starched, pressed, cut, packaged 20 sets of 50 (1000) 1.5 postage stamps...I was up until 1 a.m. just needed to get it out of the way...enough about me...
now just to wait for the MB's to arrive...this is the best and worst part of the ride!!!!!