View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:29 AM
Elisabrat

April we wish you nothing but good things. heal quickly. how can we play with you if your off galavanting around young doctors day in and day out? sheesh. they truly are not all that. trust me I know. At Stanford they have these things like baseball cards they give out instead of business cards. glamour photos and their names etc on them? I collected a bunch just because I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Who brainchilded that one? they said it made it easier to know their names.. one side big old photo other side name a and numbers... yikes. what does one do with that?

jaba I hope you post your fractured block you just did. Its spectacular ... I want one. I want that one see easy to please here. willing to take your first hard worked project of a different variety from you so you are not stuck staring at its beauting. its truly lovely ladies. wait til you see it you too will be impressed.

I finished your block ms gigglewings so that is on the way home to you and I hope you enjoy it.

roseirish, what a nice thing your doing donating for a cause. Last time we had a quilt for autism speaks, a quilt for the humane society .. it makes making those blocks even more exciting. You want to do your best with what your given knowing how important it is... next time hollar loud when you send a fabric what its for. Everyone here likes to work for a cause. (ok kick me if I am wrong there.. nope no kicks I am ok)