Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB .. oh what a nice and cheery stringy for the Nursing Home! Now pedal to the metal for those FlutterByes ... and knowing you, i'm sure you will have it ready for her birthday. What are the birthday plans? You to her? DD to you? and a sew-fest day planned? or a FART?

Anael ... cute outfits ... an astronaut and a princess!

CarrieM ... I have been gradually doing more and more of my own quilting since I got my 6600, and bigger projects each time. However, something this big, I will send out to my LAQ who did my FWS. Besides, I look at it, that after all the work I put into it, I want her exemplary quilting to finish it off and not my beginners efforts! Looking at the blocks on the design wall, it's definitely not going to be as showy as my FWS ... even with her quilting. I still keep thinking of JanRN's machine .... and dream! Now if I only had a SugarDaddy!

JanRN ... Happy 43rd to you and the Mr! I was waiting with your greetings for Saturday ... for some reason, my brain said 43rd on 23rd. Not to worry, I won't be endlessy shifting the blocks around. Didn't shuffle last night, but noticed a few that were bunched (too much yellow in spots, or too much solids, etc). I think they will switch easy enough, but I didn't feel like getting into it. Something to do when my brain is firing fully!! ............. So you are leaving us sitting on edge before telling us about the Quilting Expo and your great finds!!!!!!!!!!! geeeesh!!!!!!!!!!!

Honchey ... on the road again!!!! Good thing you aren't wasting any time to get to that toffee! And so many sewing To Do's before you head to NC to make your DH happy! The mailman better get there quickly, or he'll be gone and you won't have your MB! OMG ... you and all your postage stamps!!!!!!!!!!! Do you send them direct? or is there someone who then has to sort yours and others later .... Hopefully NOT as I think they would go nuts doing it!

QNSue ... The winning froggy hopped it's way into this thread ...
http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...192789-11.html
I liked the others, but felt that it was more the style of the other animals/birds I had in the quilt. Plus it was going to let me get the Aussie flag fabric into the quilt, along with my repeating yellow. Thanks again for your part in this! Please don't send too much snow this way!

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-22-2013 at 06:46 AM.